Road Elements - Basic Pack
- 13-piece street element set
- Suitable for wooden miniature vehicles.
- 3 "straight" road elements, 240 x 96 mm
- 2 road elements "with pedestrian crossing", 240 x 96 mm
- 2 road elements "with parking", 240 x 96 mm
- 4 curves, 96 x 96 mm
- 1 T-element, 96 x 96 mm
- 1 crossing, 96 x 96 mm
- The parts are to be connected to each other by means of plugs.
- Expandable with additional street elements.
- Made from birch plywood. Natural lacquered.
- Road markings printed.
- Suitable for children over 3 years old.
- Award with the title "spiel gut"
- Made in Germany.
Beck Wooden Toys was founded by Christof Beck in 1946. Due to not being able to find a job in his normal occupation as a mechanic after the war, he started creating and selling children’s toys. Christof invented and created many traditional toys, eg wooden doll’s houses, grocery stores as well as wooden car parks and traffic signs to support children in their world of play.
While this family run business is now its 3rd generation, the philosophy and ethics that Christof Beck set in place when he started his business haven’t changed. Beck Wooden Toys still focuses on long-lasting, high quality children’s toys that foster imagination and creativity and are sustainably made and safe for children of all ages.
Beck Wooden Toys predominantly uses native timber from beech, maple and oak trees grown near their workshop in the Swabian Alps in Germany. All varnishes, stains, paints and finishes are lightfast, non-toxic as well as water- and saliva-resistant and are in accordance with European safety standards DIN EN 71, making all of Beck’s wooden toys safe to be played with.
Most of Beck’s wooden toys have been awarded the prestigious “spiel gut” award showing the high quality, craftsmanship and sophistication of their large range of children’s toys.