Flockmen Wooden Numbers (1-10)
Each wooden number is 70mm tall and 14mm thick, made from solid wood.
SOLID BALTIC BIRCH TREE
Perfect tool for sensory play and learning to inspire the imagination and enhance fine motor skills.
Flockmen Wooden Numbers are not treated with any chemicals. These wooden numbers are great for learning the numbers’ shape, understanding quantities. Use them for practicing counting and maths. You can also stack and balance them just like Flockmen to practice hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills! Encourage discovery and learning through active play!
CARING FOR YOUR FLOCKMEN WOODEN NUMBERS
- We recommend that you clean each Flockmen Wooden Number figure regularly and thoroughly to prevent the spread of bacteria.
- When it’s time to clean the numbers, try to wipe with a dry cloth first. If a damp cloth is needed to remove the dirt, moisten the cloth just a little. When finished cleaning, wipe away the moisture and let the numbers air dry.
- Soaking in water is never recommended as this can cause swelling and make them look fluffy. However, if that is the case, it can almost always be easily fixed by a very fine sand paper and hand polishing.
- Avoid leaving your wooden toys outdoors for long periods. Water damage can lead wooden toys to swell and grow old too soon.
- Sand down any rough areas with fine sandpaper if the wood has been broken or scratched.
- Remember that water is the enemy - never soak a wooden toy that will absorb water.
- NEVER clean wooden toys with furniture polish. It contains toxic substances that may be harmful if swallowed by children.
- NEVER use harsh detergents or chemicals that can be absorbed by the wood.